Monday, June 22, 2015

Walmart Beauty Box: Summer 2015

Hello everyone! As you all know, Walmart has a beauty box for almost a year now. They are $5 per box, and comes out with 4 box per year, which is one box per season. This box that I will be doing a review on is my 4th box, the summer box.
Now that I have had the Walmart subscription box for a year now, I can say that this box is worth the $5, but then I will not be continuing my subscription. I already have a feel on how their subscription boxes will be.
Every beauty box will have some coupons, travel size body wash and/or hair shampoo/conditioner and a perfume sample.
In the fall 2014 box, they put in a Loreal lip crayon, the winter 2014 box had an NYC mascara, and but the spring 2015 box did not have any beauty products, instead they put in a lot of coupons that to things that I didn't have interest in buying. I think that this subscription box will be great if they put in more makeup products.

In this season's box, they have a NYC lipgloss, travel size Clear Scalp & Hair Therapy shampoo, St. Ives Green Tea Scrub, Dove body wash, Neutrogena sunscreen, Nivea Soft Moisturizing Creme, a 3-day foil packet for Jergens Natural Glow  and One Direction perfume sample.

Is the products in the Walmart box worth $5?

NYC Lipgloss only retails at S1.87 at Walmart stores.

Nivea Soft Moisturizing Creme retails at $3.49 for 6.8 fl. oz., and the sample is .87 fl. oz.

St. Ives Green Tea Scrub retails around $3.00 for 6 fl. oz., and the sample is 1 fl. oz.

Clear Scalp & Hair Therapy shampoo retails at $4.98 for 12.9 fl. oz., and the sample is 1.7 fl. oz.

The Dove body wash retails at $5.97 for 22 fl. oz., and the sample is 1.8 fl. oz.

The Neutrogena sunscreen retails at $8.49 for 5 fl. oz., and the sample is .5 fl. oz.


The Jergens Natural Glow retails at  $6.75 for 4 fl. oz., and the sample contains 3 .28 fl. oz.

The One Direction You & I perfume retails at $49.50 for 1.7 fl. oz, and the sample is .05 fl. oz.

If you were to calculate the products, I would say that they reach the $5 value, but if you were to subscribe to beauty box subscriptions, you'd want more of the new stuff and not the same body wash sample for every box that you get, right?


Disclaimer: All products are bought with my own money. All opinions are sincerely my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment